I'm looking for a stony fic where avengers are divided. Steve is the head of avengers in New York and Tony is too the head of avengers in the another city. Things are difficult between them. If I remember well Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne are separed/divorced. Hank is left with Tony and Jan stayed with Steve.
It's a comicverse.
Thank in advance ! :)
Edit : it's "An Ever Fixed Mark" by Elspethdixon and Seanchai
thank you all for helping me !
Any pairing is welcome. Any rating. Gen or slash, doesn't matter. If their relationship goes beyond employee relationships and borders on romantic feelings or just friendship, I'm good for both. Any perspective. MCU, Earth 616 reality or any other marvel reality is fine, though 616 is my darling.
Thanks in advance.
OH MAN, I finally finished this after months of compiling XD They’ve been posted on my dreamwidth.Here are the links! I had to divide them into parts because the posts were too long.
MCU: Avengers GEN/Friendship Recs (because sometimes I just want to read team!fic
Avengers Recs: RARE PAIRINGS (because I ship everyone. Bucky/Tony is becoming a favorite tbh. And Bucky/Clint. :D
( Cut for... weird, potentially unhappy-fying sex )
Anyway then I'm pretty sure they repair their relationship and have happy handjobs into the sunset, or some such.
Help me plz?
I'm fairly certain this was a kink meme fill but can't recall if it as norsekink or avengerkink...
I like to read fics where (a) team member(s) travel into an other world/dimension. I read "The Gift of Idunn" and it is such a wonderful story - and now I'm craving for more.
Fics where someone travels back- or forward in time
Do you know such fics? I prefer the MCU, but all of the marvel universe is fine - I'm also a little down at the moment, so happy end fics would be great (but not necessary).
PS: I hope I got the tags right - it's my first time posting here :)
Now I'm looking for fics with a similar take on the character on Phil Coulson. That means I'm looking specifically for stories with
(a) competent, long-suffering Phil (Phil being exhausted from/frustrated with Avenger-wrangling or keeping Clint and Natasha under control or running SHIELD or whatnot)
(b) competent, but self-deprecating Phil (Phil being somewhat insecure, or resigned, or lonely).
In both cases, I'm looking for stories with a preferably hopeful/happy ending - that is, where he realizes that people do appreciate him after all, or someone takes care of him for a bit, or his affections are returned. I prefer stories that lean towards understatement (see my examples), that means, I prefer a subtle, quiet sense of suffering over full-blown whump, but I'll take what I can get :) I'm partial to Phil/Clint, but I'm honestly open to all pairings (Phil/Darcy, Phil/Nick, Phil/Natasha ...) or gen as well. MCU or AoS or comic!verse are all fine.
So I've been searching through posts here looking for a fic that I found here not very long ago but I can't seem to find. The gist of the story I remember it was an AU where (1) Steve's a serial killer who seemingly goes after big wig bad guys and Tony did something that makes him or Rhodey believe that the killer will be coming after Tony next only instead of the killing kinda coming after Tony the killer starts leaving Tony some kinda gifts on his bed or in places without anyone really seeing it or something. -EDIT FOUND: Hiding Masks
#2 Found: What You Believe: One by one the Avengers seem to be turning on Tony, until he is isolated and alone, with no one left he can trust. Unsure what to believe anymore, betrayal seems to lurk around every corner. When he resolves to confront them, can anyone stand between him and what seems to be the inevitable destruction of the Avengers? Or is it already too late?
One last one, is a sort of AU but not really. (3) It was something about the team minus Tony getting kidnapped as bait to get Tony and when Tony showed up he was lacking the suit and there was some banter exchanged between Tony and the kidnappers. Tony also brought along some sort of tiny robots that wound up badly injuring/killing the kidnappers and then SHIELD showed up getting on Tony's case for not waiting for them to get there and Tony replied with something about running outta topics or something. I know there are a few stories that are almost the same but none of them have the killing robots and that was that part that stuck out the most in my mind so yeah if anyone can help with that one? -EDIT FOUND: Picture Perfect chapter 5
I've been searching for all three of these and I have no idea why I never bookmarked them when I had the chance and would love to be able to find them and read them again so maybe they would stop popping into my mind whilst I'm in the midst of reading other stories. Thanks!
A) Fics wherein someone punches Howard. I'm partial to Steve but anyone would be good. It can be any verse, any point in time, I just want to see Howard get his. Steve/Tony preferred but not necessary.
B) Fics wherein someone gives 616!Steve a good talking to either during or post Civil War. I like it when it's alternates but anyone is good as long as they ream Steve (and possibly other Avengers) out. Steve/Tony please. Fics of this theme revolving around current events would also work.
It was an AU where Tony pretty much adopted Clint as his brother, and Clint becomes involved with SHIELD as a kind of babysitter to the children of other comic characters, while the rest of the Avengers do their Avengers thing. It was also Clint/Coulson but that was definitely an aside, focusing more on Tony and Clint's friendship.
I'm fairly certain it was called 'Not For Lack of Trying' and used to be archived on AO3, but all of my bookmarks come up as blank. If anyone knows a working link/PDF, I would be so grateful! Thank you so much for any help! c:
I'm looking for some recs. Most of my reading so far has been on Ao3 so it would be nice to get some fics that aren't on there as well. I prefer completed fics or regularly updated WIPs. Both plot based and PWP are fine. I've tended to read mostly MCU and 616 but feel free to rec other verses. I prefer stories that are more closely related to canon (i.e. they are still avengers) than full out AUs such as normal/high school/college settings. No warnings necessary.
I love Tony-centric fics but I also enjoy Loki-centric and Bucky-centric fics.
Pairings I read most often are FrostIron, Stony, Bucky/Steve, and polyamory (i.e. OT3's, OT6's, OT7's, OT8's, etc. as long as they include either Steve/Tony or Loki/Tony as part of the pairing). I will occasionally read Tony-centric fics that are Tony/Other where other is Pepper, Clint, Coulson, Bruce, etc. if the fic is very well written.
I also have developed an interest in Bucky/Tony, as well as, Bucky/Steve/Tony. I don't mind if the background pairings are different as long main pairing is one of my preferred pairings. Gen is also fine.
I really like H/C stories centered around my favorite characters. I prefer fics with a hopeful or happy ending but lots of hurt and angst in the beginning/middle is more than fine with me.
I read Resurection-verse by Elespethdixion and Seanchai and This time tomorrow (where were we?) by dorcas_gustine and am now craving Civil War fics preferably fix-its. I'd love it if someone could rec me some that don't place all the blame on one side or the other (i.e. where there is some acknowledgement that both sides could have done things differently).
Any fics relating to Secret Invasion/Skrulls, Brain-delete, time travel/time loops, fix-it fics, daemons, mutant, sparring, secret powers/abilities, my favorite characters being BAMF, and/or needing a hug.
Are there any fics where Tony ends up in the past and ends up joining up with and becoming friends with the Steve, Bucky, and the rest of the Howling Commandos like the glimpses we get in Man Out of Time by samptra? Either gen or slash.
Thanks for your time. :)
Gen or Slash (basically any pairing is good to me but my favorite is Loki/Tony and Loki/Steve. )
Also any length is fine. And any rating.
I really hope id find good recs...
I've run into trouble tracking down a few stories so I thought I would turn to the experts here.
1. Nick Fury is Tony Stark's (unofficial) godfather. I read this one a while ago and I cannot for the life of me track it back down. Howard asked Fury to be Tony's godfather, but Fury turned him down since it was too dangerous. However, he still considers Tony to be his godson and he watches over him closely. I think the story included Fury rescuing Tony when he was kidnapped as a child and I'm nearly positive that it had SHIELD trying to locate Tony in Afghanistan. There is a scene towards the end when the invasion happens and Tony flies the nuke through the portal and Fury is worried sick because he is afraid his godson won't come back. Does this ring a bell with anyone?
1.a. Any stories where Fury is Tony's godfather/raised him/is fond of him for whatever reason, or watched out for him when he was a child. While I love the characterization of Fury being a dick and I love him butting heads with Tony, I'm craving some positive Fury/Tony interaction, with Fury having a soft spot for Tony and his antics. I know this kind of story is a rare bird, but does anyone have any ideas?
2. Steve/Tony where they are preparing for their wedding and Bucky is found alive (in the mountain pass where he fell maybe?) And suddenly rather than prepping for the wedding Steve is sitting at Bucky's bedside clinging to his hand. Tony, being the insecure man that he is, decides that Steve was only settling for marrying him and now that Bucky is back he is going to break up with Tony. So he tells the press in a moment of pure emotion that "Steve dumped my skanky ass!" and takes off and hides for a week in the house he had prepared for their honeymoon. This misunderstanding is finally resolved when he is heading back to New York to move out and stops to help the Avengers fight in Disney World (?). Thor and Bruce sit on him until Cap arrives and clears up the misunderstanding, tells the press that they are still getting married, and Coulson is currently bringing (kidnapping) the priest. Bucky and Natasha are together, which is a really big "oh" moment for Tony.
3. Tony and Steve are at a party and an old "friend" from Tony's past is there and being obnoxious and handsy. I think it is Tiberious Stone but it may be another dick from Tony's past. There are so many of them. Fairly sure it isn't Hammer, but I could be wrong. I shall call the "friend" Dick from here on out. Anyway, Dick corners Tony in an empty room and tries to convince him to cheat on Steve. I believe that Dick had previous slept with Rumiko when she and Tony were dating. Dick is peeled off of Tony by Steve and grabs one of the glasses of "cider" he had brought for Tony (who is a recovering alcoholic) and gulps it while storming off. Tony and Steve have very hot sex in the room. When done Happy interrupts them to show them a passed out Dick outside. It is implied that he had added a date rape drug to Tony's glass and grabbed the wrong glass on accident. Tony tells Happy to find Dick's handlers after he sneaks out with Steve. On the way home Happy texts Tony to tell him the room was wired and that there is video of him sleeping with Steve (implication is Dick arranged it to film him sleeping with a drugged Tony to sell to the media about Tony cheating on Steve). Tony tells Happy to destroy the tape but Steve asks for a copy since he finds it hot and has been wanting to film them anyway.
Do any of these ring a bell for anyone? I'm pretty sure all of them were on AO3 and my search-fu is failing me it seems. I'd appreciate any help.
Edit: All three are found in the comments. You guys rock. Thanks so much everyone who helped out.
Also requesting a Tag for Loki Agent of Asgard since it's valid and does have the avengers in it as well.
- It is ComicVerse
- It is a post Civil-War fic: In it, Steve is dead and everyone blames and turns their back on Tony. Osborn essentially has Tony under his thumb, has control over Extremis, and basically owns Tony.
Tony is fading away and no one is there to see it.
Cue disaster where Tony basically kills himself saving everyone and Steve's ghost comes down to chastise all the other heroes and basically take Tony up to heaven where everything will be okay.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIND IT!! IT HAUNTS ME!
What i'm after is a (hopefully long) fic featuring a young de-aged Natasha. Either just her, her and other members or the whole team
If you can suggest any good ones it'd be much appreciated! Many thanks
I'm looking for some ABO or Soulmates fanfic recs, pairing Steve/Tony or Steve/Tony/Any, no real preference if they're comic, cartoon or movie verses, or total AUs. Neither I've a preference about who's Alpha or Omega, or Beta. Same about who bottoms or tops in Soulmates fics.
I hope someone can help me find some stories. Thank you so much in advance! :3
1. OT6 pairing or friendship
2. Science BF's
3. Science Bro's
6. major Tony!Whump
8. Natasha protective over Tony
10. Clint protective over Tony
12. Coulson protective over Tony
13. Tony is a mutant any kind
17. SpidyPool with superfamily
20. anything that deals with tony not being a stark but someone different , like being thors son, coulsons son, clints brother , lokis son, odins son, laufeys son , a potter, a winchester, ect. stuff like that.
21. Tony growing up different, like being an assassin or a Shield agent, maybe even growing up with natasha and/or clint, or being raised by fury(+100 if you can find that!)
23. arc reactor !whump
24. role reversal (tony centric)
25. anything that has tony having another identity, preferably from another fandom.
to mods; i will try to tag this properly, but i might miss some, sorry if i do!
to readers; HELP!!!
I'm looking for recs for crossovers within all of Marvel's universes where Tony Stark meets and interacts with other Tony Stark(s). I would prefer Steve/Tony slash (or Steve/Tony/Tony or Steve/Tony/Steve, etc) or gen. Something like Copperbadge's Iron Men or TARDIScrash's Three Kings Trump an Ace. Time travel or alternate universes meeting via portals or whatever, any of that would be great.
Extra bonus if Movie!Tony is one of the Tonys.
1. It was civil war au
2.Tony from the end of the war went back in time to when he was talking to Steve before he died.
3. He saves Steve and convinces him to take him to the Resistance hide out
4. the fight the Skulls near the end
5. at one point tony thinks he's lost his mind
any one know this one?
Please and Thank You!